This 14-day Hajj package is in company of Mawlana Hamzah Maqbul (Chicago) and Mawlana Musa Sugapong (Cleveland).
It is ideal for working professionals that will be performing Hajj for the first time for the following reasons:
- Good quality affordable hotels close to the Haramain.
- 14-day duration for ease of absence from work.
- Smaller group for personalized guidance & service.
August 25 - September 9 one-stop flights from Chicago - Jeddah, returning Madinah - Chicago.
- Departure August 25 from Chicago (other cities possible, contact us for info).
- August 26-September 5 in Makkah hotel with breakfast and dinner buffet.
- September 5-September 9 in Madinah hotel with breakfast and dinner buffet.
- August 31-September 3 will be the days of Hajj in North American Tents.
- Mina and Arafat camps with air conditioning (AC) and breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Historic tour of Madinah, and conditions permitting, of Makkah before Hajj.
- Scholarly lectures and advices before departure and throughout the tour.
- Ground transportation in air conditioned buses from arrival to departure.
- Elaf Mashaer – A good 4-star quality hotel with free Wi-Fi located within a 5-10 minute walk to Masjid Al Haram with easy access to King Abdul Aziz gate (entrance for Tawaf). View hotel images
- Dallah Taibah – A good 4-star quality hotel with free Wi-Fi located within a 2-3 minute walk to the Women's Entrance of Masjid Al Nabawi (Gate 25 for Rawdah Mubarak) with equally easy access to the Men's Entrances. View hotel images
- $7800* per person from Chicago (Quad Occupancy group rooming of males and femals separately).
- *Price excludes United Agents Hajj office fees ($300) and Qurbani fees ($150).
- Contact us for options on departures from other cities and/or countries.
- Contact us for options on private rooming for individual families.
- Additional visa fees from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia may be applicable to repeat Hajj guests. Contact us for more information.
- Please visit our Forms page to understand the required documents for Hajj Visa processing. Passport and documents will be due by the end of Ramadhan to ensure smooth visa processing.
- Please complete our Reservations form and a travel consultant will contact you and advise you on the next steps to confirm your reservation.