This 10-day Islamic tour is in company of Mawlana Tameem Ahmadi (San Francisco) and Mawlana Hamzah Maqbul (Chicago).
Itinerary: March 23 - April 3 via Turkish Airlines (March 24-26 in Istanbul, March 26-29 in Makkah, and March 29-April 3 in Madinah)
- Airfare from Chicago or San Francisco (alternate cities and countries may be possible, please contact us for details).
- 2-nights in Istanbul hotel to be announced
- 3-nights in Makkah hotel with complimentary breakfast buffet
- 5-nights in Madinah hotel with complimentary breakfast buffet
- Private ground transportation for the duration of the tour for travel between Airports and Hotels
- Historic tours of Istanbul, Makkah, and Madinah
- Scholarly lectures and advices throughout the tour
- Document processing for Umrah Visa (exclusions apply to those pilgrims that have performed Umrah in the last 3 years on an Umrah Visa)
- Elaf Kinda – A high quality, less crowded 5-star hotel facing Masjid Al Haram’s King Fahd gate with free Wi-Fi View hotel images
- Grand Mercure – 5-star hotel with free Wi-Fi and easy access to both Men’s and Women’s entrances of Masjid Al Nabawi View hotel images
- $2000 per person from Chicago (Quad Occupancy)
- $2250 per person from San Francisco (Quad Occupancy)
- Contact us for departures from other cities and/or countries
- Please note that additional visa fees from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia may be applicable to repeat Umrah guests. Contact us for more information.
- Please visit our Forms page to ensure that you have the required documents for Umrah Visa processing. These documents will be due a minimum of 45 days prior to departure to ensure smooth visa processing.
- Please complete our Reservations form and a travel consultant will be in touch with you.